Each professional member of your loved one’s care team is carefully selected to meet the unique needs of your family member’s situation.
Each caregiver receives the most comprehensive multi point background check in the industry, which includes:
- Criminal background check,
- OIG Federal and State
- Sex offenders background check, State and National
- Motor Vehicle Violation Check
- Terrorist List Check
- Each caregiver has several interviews by our clinical nursing staff and has to have reference checks completed before they are placed with a client.
Our homemakers and personal care aides can provide assistance with the Following:
- Personal care such as bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
- Companion care, , including watching movies or favorite television shows together, reading or card games, luminosity
- Meal preparation or preparing meals together, and assistance with eating
- Monitoring of vital signs, such as temperature, pulse and respiration
- Medication reminders
- Transfers in and out of bed, to chair or car
- Transportation to medical appointments, shopping or errands
- Accompany clients to family or social functions and from hospital on discharge
- Light housekeeping and laundry, kitchen cleanup, taking out the garbage, washing dishes, tidying up, watering plants
- Cognitive activities such as conversation, playing cards or games, assisting with crafts or hobbies
- Spiritual activities that encompass singing, walking outside and accompanying to church
- Family respite care and vacation care
- Engaging in physical and mental activities and exercise
- At-home recovery care from day surgery or hospital-admission surgery
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care – specialized care which can be provided at home, or assisted living facilities
- Palliative or Hospice care for a patient
- All caregivers have an RN available to them, 24 hours, 7 days a week, for consultation or to notify if they feel the client needs skilled help, or if the family needs to be notified of any changes.
Every beginning service starts with a comprehensive RN evaluation of the client, their needs, and a home safety evaluation. The RN will then, in collaboration with the client and/or family, develop a plan of care that the caregivers will follow to meet the client’s needs.
A representative from our agency will bring your caregivers and introduce them to you personally, so you won’t have someone coming to your door that you aren’t familiar with.
Each caregiver is insured and bonded through Austin Elite Home Healthcare Solutions.